Returns and Refund Policy
This returns policy forms part of our standard terms and conditions of use.
Most items that we sell can be returned for an exchange or refund if the following conditions are met:
· The goods were not marked as non-returnable
· If the request to return is within than 5 days from date of delivery of the item
· If the item was bought from mstsolutions.co.za (we don’t return from other stores)
· If the receipt is valid (or traceable on our site’s database)
· If a seal is non-broken on an electronic item
· If the item was not physically damaged
· If the item was not electrically damaged
· If the item was not damaged by water or other liquid/foreign substance
· Package damaged when received (please make a note when signing for delivery, check the item and notify us within 5 days)
The refunded amount will not include the shipping/delivery costs. Item returns are at buyers’ own cost unless the goods issued were incorrect in which case, we’ll pay for all the delivery/return freight charges.
We are compliant with the consumer protect act (2008) for applicable buyers.
If you have received an incorrect item, please notify us within 24 hours of signing for the delivery and do not open the item’s box. We will cover all delivery and return costs.
The warranty period of items sold by us are listed in the individual item’s product page. If there is a problem, contact us via the contact us page or email us at email@example.com and we’ll advise on the next step